BOM Order & Production Sheet
· All orders’ data can be kept and managed in the system systematically such as size breakdown, Size Specification, Sewing Details, Packing Details, etc. You can key-in the data and also upload all files, related to the order, to the system.
· Production Order can be printed out in many formats. Otherwise, you can see the production Order in the monitor without printout. That cause you save the paper resources.
· The materials lists and consumption of each order can be input in the system. So the required materials of each order can be calculated automatically. You can ensure for correctness and completeness of types and quantities of required materials of each order. These information link to Purchasing management system for issuing PO.
· Status of materials for each order can be monitored and reviewed. Merchandiser can view the reports to follow up the order more closely. This, in turn, lessens losses from human errors.
· Merchandisers are able to know whether and when purchasing staff orders the materials, and when materials are delivered by vendors.
· Copy BOM is very useful function to copy the same information from the previous order to the new order. That enables you save much time to key in the duplicated data.
· Sales orders can be summarized and presented in sales reports. You can choose to view it by customers or by product types very easily.
“If you need additional information about our program or looking for the integrated software to improve your business efficiency, please feel free to Contact Us
now for more information or program demonstration.”