· Purchase Management System can be separated into 2 parts as followings:
- Direct Materials Purchasing (
Related garment materials)
- Indirect Materials Purchasing (such as spare part, supplies, stationary) Direct Materials Purchasing
serves 2 methods of purchasing,
- Purchase by Requirement (according to the order quantity)
- Purchase by Minimum Stock ( Minimum Stock)
· PO can be generated by the system and the precise purchase order quantities can be calculated automatically by materials consumption and purchase allowance specified in the system.
· Minimum Stock purchase condition can be applied so that purchase order can be issued automatically when the quantities on-hand reach minimum stock level specified in the system.
· Very convenient when the order information need to be adjusted such as changing the order quantities, changing consumption, etc. The system can recalculate and adjust the materials requirements and purchase quantities automatically according to the updated order information.
Sourcing Decision feature encourages business’ internal control. You can keep the records of pricing and quotation of each vendor for each product.
· PO can be calculated and generated easily. One purchase order can be issued for many production order. And you can trace which production orders that the purchase order is issued for.
· Unit Conversion feature supports the different unit between the Purchase Unit and Stock Unit.
· Purchase Order can be checked and approved in the system by authorized persons specified in the system.
· PO can be printed out in both English and Thai version.
Many Direct Materials Purchasing Reports which enable you monitor materials purchasing and receiving tasks for each order to avoid the delay shipment . Moreover, many purchasing history reports helps you
· manage and control the materials cost more easily. Indirect Materials Purchasing
(such as spare parts, Supplies, Stationary)
· The supplier and indirect materials database can be organized and maintained in the system easily.
· The system can convert the unit between the purchase unit and stock unit automatically.
· Indirect materials PO can be issued automatically by the system.
· Indirect PO can be checked and approved in the system by authorized person.
· Many Indirect Materials Purchasing Reports that enable you monitor materials purchasing and receiving tasks to avoid the delay shipment. Moreover, many purchasing history reports helps you can manage and control the materials cost more easily. “If you need additional information about our program or looking for the integrated software to improve your business efficiency, please feel free to Contact Us now for more information or program demonstration.”